Current Mission Address

Mission Office Address
England Manchester Mission
Springwood, Ste G5
Booths Park, Knutsford, WA168QZ
ENGLAND

Current Physical Address
2 Golftyn Drive
Connah's Quay
WALES

Wednesday, August 13, 2008

August 13, 2008

This week has been really great. I am sorry that I run out of things to say. I wish I could even remember the things about the place I am, let alone the activities that happen. Everything turns into a gloop when I sit down at the computer, and I wonder what I should share.

Anyway, it has been a great week. C***** is progressing towards baptism on the 23rd. She is so ready and so excited. She paid Tithing at church on Sunday, and then yesterday she had a huge happening in her business that will cause her to be able to work even better. I know that Heavenly Father blesses us when we do what is right. It really helps us be able to contribute more in His kingdom. C**** is doing very well and coming into the church gracefully. I have really enjoyed the studies this week, as I have learned how to better be able to answer people's questions and help myself more.

We are going to go through some tunnels that are in the city now, so I have to get going so they don't leave us. Please help us by praying for us and one of the people we have been working with. Her name is R****. She was baptized a couple of months ago, but has gone missing. We really can't find her and have been searching and calling everywhere.

I want you all to know how much God blesses us when we do what He asks and how much He loves us. Being a missionary is a unique opportunity to see what God can see at times and to pull ourselves into deeper discipleship. Next week, I will make sure to keep a better detailed account of my days so I can share in a more organized manner. I love you all!

Elder Davies

No comments: