Current Mission Address

Mission Office Address
England Manchester Mission
Springwood, Ste G5
Booths Park, Knutsford, WA168QZ
ENGLAND

Current Physical Address
2 Golftyn Drive
Connah's Quay
WALES

Wednesday, August 6, 2008

July 16, 2008

I am doing very good this week. Liverpool has some beautiful sights and I saw one last night. We were heading home on a bus from a place pretty far away, so we were able to have some time to look around. The moon was out and it was huge! The sky had some great color to it and it was wonderful to see it all. It wasn't as noticeable in the city, though. Liverpool has some attractions that our family would love. One of them being the Empire Theatre. I can't remember if I told you last week, but the Wiz is going to play there soon. Right now it is . . . Cabaret. Needless to say, President turned down my petition to attend on P-day! They also have a new Barry Manilow musical coming out called "Can't Smile Without You". Sounds good.

While sitting in lessons this week I noticed something very apparent. Mom should teach in the MTC about an atmosphere in a lesson. Our mother is very, very good at just making everyone feel great. And then her testimony of the gospel would be the clincher. A great Mission President and Mission Mom our Dad and Mum would make. They could even switch roles some days while Mom prepared the lesson and Dad cooked! A great vision!

Zone Conference was wonderful. I know I am going to like the Bullocks. Sister Bullock is just wonderful and reminds me a lot of you, Mom. I can just feel her love for the people around her. They brought a lot of love from the Twelve and the First Presidency, who they spent a lot of time with. The Brethren put a lot of effort into missionary work. And they are very positive about the future of Britain. He was a CEO of three financial companies. Born in Boise and raised in Colorado. Sister Bullock was born in American Fork and grew up in Salt Lake City of course! They both love Gardening and helping out in the community. They have 5 kids(4 boys and 1 girl). Three of their boys have been to the Brazil mission. One of the boys is going on his mission soon at will be at BYU this Fall. Look out for him Tay! Their daughter is 16 and came with them. She seems to have a great attitude about it, but we haven't met her yet. The future of this mission looks very positive!

How blessed we are to have a prophet on the Earth today to lead and guide us through basically any question. And to have such a power in the Book of Mormon. I love it. I am so grateful for the example that all of you are to me of a dedicated and loving Latter-Day Saint.

Sorry that this is a bit shorter. I love you all.

Elder Davies

No comments: