Current Mission Address

Mission Office Address
England Manchester Mission
Springwood, Ste G5
Booths Park, Knutsford, WA168QZ
ENGLAND

Current Physical Address
2 Golftyn Drive
Connah's Quay
WALES

Tuesday, December 11, 2007

From 11/7/07

Old Trafford, which is the stadium to Manchester United, is basically in my backyard. I see it everyday!! It is pretty awesome, and we are going to take a tour with a member who works there on an upcoming p-day. They have a lot of awesome futbol stuff here, but everything is so expensive. On match days, everything closes down. Don't even bother trying to talk to people. It is wild, and you can hear the stadium for miles. I love it!

In PMG(Preach my Gospel) it lists Christlike attributes, and we work on a specific one each month. It is a great goal to single one out and work on it. I would recommend it to everyone . . hint hint. Just continue to read PMG. Study it and disect it. And of course the Book of Mormon. They do well together. Also listen to the prophets, they know what they are talking about.

Jesus Christ lives, God loves us, the church is absolutely true, and the Holy Ghost works miracles. I see it every single day. As a result, everyday seems like a week. I try to go through the day at the end and write down all of the things that happened, and all of the things that I learned. I have trouble remembering somethings at the end of one day, so forgive me while I try to remember this whole week. I learn so many things everyday, starting with Personal study in the morning (which is the cure to any trouble, question, or hard day you are having), to conversing with people throughout the day, to conversing with missionaries, to trying to internalize everything, and onto discussions.

Basically I think a lot, and try to draw the most out of everyday. When you stuff a lot in, somethings are bound to find their way out. Before I start, know that countless things have happened that let me know I am loved. Each day is a roller coaster in itself, but the true test is what you do when it comes to the low points, physically and emotionally. I have developed a skill I have always wanted. The ability to cry! At first it was because it was hard, and I was only thinking of myself. Then, I started to cry later in the week because I was so grateful for the things my mission is going to do in my life. One night, I started to
tear up, because no one wanted to talk to us. I just wanted to grab them and say 'You have no idea how important this is!'. I hope I continue to build these feelings. So many blessings come as you endure to the end, and follow the spirit. The personal conversations I have with God each day are enlightening.

No comments: