Current Mission Address

Mission Office Address
England Manchester Mission
Springwood, Ste G5
Booths Park, Knutsford, WA168QZ
ENGLAND

Current Physical Address
2 Golftyn Drive
Connah's Quay
WALES

Tuesday, July 14, 2009

June 1, 2009

We are going to Hawarden Castle today with the District, and my companion is waiting for me. He has already finished his e-mail, so I am sorry if this is rather short. Just know that no matter what, I am in good hands. I love the gospel and I love the Lord.

Back to castles, Wales is known for castles. We have seen some remains of the Ewloe Castle, and the Flint castle. These things are built on some very difficult structures and edifices. There are some castles that remain intact, but we live farther from those. It would require some transportation. When we come back, this has to be an area we go to. I have seen some pictures of the mountains up here in North Wales . . . breathtaking. There is so much to do. My new friend, our recent-convert M***, has decided that if we came back, she would be our tour guide. Sounds like a plan to me, any takers?

We have had a difficult time getting our lessons with investigators to go through, but we have been blessed to find some new ones. Unfortunately, they are all on holiday, or moving. There is one, however, that was going to be baptized 7 years ago. We are seeing her tomorrow. Her name is C*****, and she has 4 young girls. Her husband recently left her after cheating on her. That happens so much over here. I wish people could realize that the gospel is the ONLY way to lasting peace and happiness.

Elder Parker and I have been exhausted lately. We are riding bikes in hot, hot, hot weather. I know that it is nothing like Greg's Alabama Hot, or Taylor's Georgia Hot, but I am not used to this heat!! It is usually cold. Everyone is enjoying the nice weather, some people a little bit too much!

I love you all family. I have been recently reading the Doctrine and Covenants, I will also finish the Book of Mormon again before I go home. I just love getting in the scriptures, though I can't always remember them throughout the day.

I hope this was a good e-mail for y'all(How's that Tay?). I am so lucky to be serving with my brother at this time. I think about it a lot. I am so excited for him! Hope you enjoy some of the pictures I am trying to attach.

Elder Davies

No comments: