Current Mission Address

Mission Office Address
England Manchester Mission
Springwood, Ste G5
Booths Park, Knutsford, WA168QZ
ENGLAND

Current Physical Address
2 Golftyn Drive
Connah's Quay
WALES

Tuesday, July 14, 2009

July 13, 2009

It has been a hot week in Wales, the temperature is nothing compared to Utah, but the humidity is rough, especially in a bike area. I have toned down quite a bit since being here. However, it will have random raining spurts, and right now it is having one. We were lucky to have the rain hold off on the stake carnival last Saturday. We were there for a couple of hours meeting some of the non-members, and helping out with the clean-up. It was really fun.

The week was a good one. We have really been struggling to teach current investigators and to find new investigators. There is one experience that I would like to tell you about. We were biking down the street near our home, and there was a lady outside of her door looking at us. She just looked different. I knew she wanted to talk to us. She let us in, and there were two guys who were there. The best part is when we shared the First Vision, she started to cry. We asked her how she felt. She said she 'felt humbled'. I thought that was a pretty cool way to describe it. We also had a less-active describe her feelings this week as we shared the First Vision. She said that the spirit made her 'feel strong'. I liked that description too.

We have been helping D*** W***** and his family a lot this week. His alternator died, and he has no money. We helped him out. We also took the alternator out of his car for him, and we are going to put it back in today. I know a bit more about cars now. Really, I just like figuring things out. I hope we don't hurt his car.

Well, out into the sudden monsoon. Love you all. I love the gospel and the love we feel from it. I look at people very differently. I look at them and wonder "Do they feel loved in their life?" I know that Heavenly Father loves them, and that they could experience so much love in their lives from him. I also know that they don't experience much love from their families, or the husband/wife, or partner. I am so grateful for the legacy of love that I have been blessed with. It is the only things I know how to do right. I love you all for that, Thank you.

Elder Jo

No comments: