Current Mission Address

Mission Office Address
England Manchester Mission
Springwood, Ste G5
Booths Park, Knutsford, WA168QZ
ENGLAND

Current Physical Address
2 Golftyn Drive
Connah's Quay
WALES

Friday, May 30, 2008

May 28th

I hope all is well considering I only got a message from one of you, and that is the one with 5 kids under 9. I know that you are all busy, I just hope that you are okay. I thank you all for your prayers and support you have been giving me. I have really focused on feeling those, as I know they have been put forth for me. I don't know how your prayer usually goes, but if you could focus the prayer on the ward, the investigators, and my companion/district I would appreciate it. If all of those go well, then my welfare will be taken care of. It is amazing to be involved in Gods great work. There is no limit to the amount of blessings that God is ready to pour. Every time I have done what is right, I have seen the work and the area flourish. He is exercising his mercy now more than ever before. I wish everyone understood the true nature of God as it is taught in the Restored Gospel of Jesus Christ.

For just that fact, I am eternally grateful for the sacrifice of our Prophet Joseph Smith, and the early saints of the church in this
dispensation. The Book of Mormon is a powerful book that can heal our souls. There truly are men called of God and given His authority present on the Earth today. I love them and support them. This church is a miracle.

S**** is starting to explore the Hindu religion that he has been a part of and never really cared about for 26 years, but he thanks us for setting him of his path. He will continue to listen to us, and just wants to make sure that his religion is not right either. There is so much that is silly in that man's life, but he has his free agency. C***** is on vacation in Tennesee and I hope to see him this weekend.

Getting used to a new companion is having its difficulties, but I was told to focus on the positives. The weather has gone back to the norm for England, and I love you, and dislike limited time on computers.

Elder Davies

No comments: