Current Mission Address

Mission Office Address
England Manchester Mission
Springwood, Ste G5
Booths Park, Knutsford, WA168QZ
ENGLAND

Current Physical Address
2 Golftyn Drive
Connah's Quay
WALES

Wednesday, May 14, 2008

May 14th

Sorry this is so sudden and short. We had some problems with Transfers and now time is running down on us for us to get back to work by six. Elder Mckenna got transferred to Barrow-on-Furness, which is up north. He is now serving with an Italian Elder named Elder Di Ilio. I am in Altrincham still, and Elder McIntosh has come to serve with me. He is from Lindon, Utah and seems to like many of the same things that I enjoy. Transfers are always weird, and I am not even sure why with this one.

We got two more Elders in our district. Elder Pimmentel and a new missionary. So we still have Elder Phillips and Elder Pettersson in Wythenshawe, Elder McIntosh and I in Altrincham, and Elder Pimmentel and Elder (I forgot his name) in Sale. I really want to help this new Elder to feel at home, because I remember how stinking hard it was the first little while, and my District Leader took great care of me. I guess remembering his name would be a start, but I only talked to him for a
couple of seconds. Anyway, I am excited to get to know all of them a lot better. Elder Mckenna is an amazing missionary and will continue to pull off miracles wherever he is at. I am excited to try my hardest and pull up a positive attitude. It really is the most important thing to have.

There are a lot of great scriptures in the Book of Mormon about remembering, but I would like all of you to look at Mosiah 4:11-12. Thank you.

I got an amazing Birthday package, I am still going through it. I am amazed at how much our Mother does for us. She thinks of every little detail and just makes everything the absolutle best. I love her!

We have an all-mission conference in about two weeks. To say the least, i am very excited. Presidend Uchtdorf is an amazing man, obviously.

The phone call was a lot of fun, and it was really good to talk to everyone. I love all of you and hope to write more next week.

Elder Davies

No comments: