Current Mission Address

Mission Office Address
England Manchester Mission
Springwood, Ste G5
Booths Park, Knutsford, WA168QZ
ENGLAND

Current Physical Address
2 Golftyn Drive
Connah's Quay
WALES

Wednesday, April 2, 2008

It is good to hear that everything is going well and that people continue to push along with a heart full of song. My mind is trying to remember the last week, so stick with me for a second. I am also sending some pictures.

This area has been trying this week. We are usually able to get some contacts, but I am not sure about what is in the water here. It is like happiness is drained out of everyone. We had some investigators drop us, but it gives a chance to find those that are really interested. A lot of time is spent just trying to give everyone who we have talked to a chance, or maybe we are just pestering them. But it is important to find out. We have some great members of this ward. I was sent to the zion of English wards I am sure. Our bishop gave us Krispy Kreme donuts the other day while we were teaching our soon-to-be-dated-for-baptism investigator. He and his wife has been to Provo, so it was fun to talk to them. An Elder Whiting just became our Zone leader because they have been moving some stuff about. He is from Vegas also. Actually he is the Ralphs neighbor and knows them very well. Pretty crazy! Someone will have to tell the Ralphs that I know an Elder Whiting.

This week we also tried to teach a less-active member named J***-***. He speaks french, so it was to little success. His wife, who speaks English, is coming over so that will help. This is quite a short e-mail, so i am sorry. I know that this church is true, absolutely. There is so much evidence, but the best evidence is the witness of the Holy Ghost that I feel. I love you all and I hope that conference is amazing for you, because it can be.

Elder Davies

Elder Davies and comp:




Elder Davies' flat:

No comments: