Current Mission Address

Mission Office Address
England Manchester Mission
Springwood, Ste G5
Booths Park, Knutsford, WA168QZ
ENGLAND

Current Physical Address
2 Golftyn Drive
Connah's Quay
WALES

Wednesday, April 23, 2008

April 23rd

Sorry my e-mail did not go through last week. I did write it, but it wasn't that great so oh well. Sorry that this week i am pressed also. I just want you all know first that I love you. We are so blessed to have the gospel rooted in our lives. It is the guidance for everything. We need not fear. This has been a pretty amazing week. We have had an amazing zone conference, and President Jacobsen told us that we were having a visit on May 25th from President Uchtdorf. I am really excited to meet him (well, probably just to shake his hand). We had a great zone conference that just talked about taking it to the next level. We really have to and we really can. It is what the whole church needs. We just all need to take ourselves to a new level. That was talked about at conference a lot. And if you ever want to know how. Read the Conference talks. They really will guide us and direct us in what we need. A lot of other things happen, but to ensure that I get this e-mail off, I am going to try to send it real quck. I am praying for you. I love you. The work is going along, and I am doing my best and staying up with it! Pray for yourselves to have missionary opportunities! God is wonderful and wants to help us. So does his legion of Angels.

Elder Davies


Editor's Note: What Jordan did NOT mention here is that he was called to be a district leader. We know he will work hard and do a great job fulfilling that calling.

No comments: