Current Mission Address

Mission Office Address
England Manchester Mission
Springwood, Ste G5
Booths Park, Knutsford, WA168QZ
ENGLAND

Current Physical Address
2 Golftyn Drive
Connah's Quay
WALES

Sunday, September 6, 2009

July 27, 2009

The work continues to go up and down. We have decent success in scheduling appointments, but it is more difficult to have those appointments go through. We have had some success with a new investigator named M***. He recently came out of Prison and is very humble. He wasn't able to make it to church, but he has felt the spirit each time we have been there. He says he feels "warm".

We had an appointment in the middle of nowhere, and didn't take the easiest path to get there. We were riding our bikes through the middle of large grass and climbing over fences with our bikes! It was crazy. Well, she wasn't there, but the ride back was quite enjoyable too. The daily life of a missionary.

A missionary recently returned from Greece in this ward. He is really nice. We played football with him on Friday. That is the first time I have played football since being in this area. I really loved it, but it definitely felt like a long time.

This e-mail hasn't been very inspiring. I sent a spiritual thought to Mom, so maybe she could share it with you. I think that exhausted me.

Generally, I am doing well. Physically I am fine, of course tired. Spiritually, I am continuing to grow (gratefully). Emotionally, I am a missionary, I don't have emotions ;) I am grateful to be serving at this time. Getting closer to the end brings all sorts of different experiences and feelings. I am trying hard to fight those off. I understand the importance of my calling, and often feel quite humbled to be trusted with something so important. I have loved to serve in this ward, and it looks like it may be possible for me to stay. I love all of you, and often I share how lucky I am to be a 'Davies'.

Love to you all,

Elder Jo

No comments: