Current Mission Address

Mission Office Address
England Manchester Mission
Springwood, Ste G5
Booths Park, Knutsford, WA168QZ
ENGLAND

Current Physical Address
2 Golftyn Drive
Connah's Quay
WALES

Sunday, September 6, 2009

August 24, 2009

Our week was quite difficult. We have had little success in finding new investigators and all of our current investigators are dropping like flies. I must be doing something really bad. I know that isn't always the case, but I am worried about these people. We did find one new investigator this week from our favorite YW . . . S****. She is the best little missionary. So honest and mature. We are friends. She invited her friend J*******, and he was really good. He asked a lot of questions, and actually felt and identified the spirit in the first lesson. He should be at church this upcoming week, and we will be teaching him after church again.

I love serving in this ward. I love going to church. I have a relationship with almost every member in this ward. It has gone by so fast, but I really love them. I will hope to stay in contact with many of them.

I got some post this week. C*****, my convert from Man. South, is doing amazing.

We have a lot of fun. We laugh a lot, and I wish I could capture those moments for you. I will have to take some meditation time before my e-mails, like I used to do in the past. I love Elder Forward's accent. I am going to capture it on my recorder. He is a fantastic guy.

We have been trying to help out with some less-actives, doing service and what-not. The D****, a LA family, came to church this week. It was fantastic to see them there! There is so many cool things that happen each day. I couldn't possibly capture it all. Just know that the Lord is good, he loves his children, and the work is true.

Love,

Elder Jordan Davies

No comments: