Current Mission Address

Mission Office Address
England Manchester Mission
Springwood, Ste G5
Booths Park, Knutsford, WA168QZ
ENGLAND

Current Physical Address
2 Golftyn Drive
Connah's Quay
WALES

Sunday, September 6, 2009

August 13, 2009

I did not get transferred yesterday, but Elder Parker did. We had quite a long stint with each other, but change is always good. I like transfers, because it keeps you on your toes, especially your last one. I was so happy when I found out who my companion was going to be. A Welshman named Elder Forward. He is really cool. He is also a very good footballer. We will have a great transfer together. He comes from a strong family and he is a good and humble missionary.

Last week was really great! We got some new investigators and we have been progressing some older ones. We talked to everyone!!! And set up a lot of appointments, which usually don't go through, but it is fun anyway. I love being more diligent and more obedient. I still have a long way to go, but I love the feeling after we just exercise the tiniest bit of faith. The Lord truly blesses us in ways that we can't control when we are faithful in ways that we can control.

Anyway, sorry for the short e-mail. Know that I love all of you. I will leave you with a quote:

"There is a line of demarkation, well defined, between the Lord's territory and the devil's. If you will stay on the Lord's side of the line you will be under his influence and will have no desire to do wrong; but if you cross to the devil's side of the line once, you are in the tempter's power, and if he is successful, you will not be able to think or even reason properly, because you will have lost the spirit of the Lord."

George Albert Smith, quoting his grandfather George A. Smith

That is so true! There are so many times when we do something wrong, and we wonder, "What could we possibly have been thinking?"

Well family, stay on the Lord's side of the line. I love you,

Elder Jo

No comments: