Current Mission Address

Mission Office Address
England Manchester Mission
Springwood, Ste G5
Booths Park, Knutsford, WA168QZ
ENGLAND

Current Physical Address
2 Golftyn Drive
Connah's Quay
WALES

Monday, October 6, 2008

September 24, 2008

We are having some great success in Liverpool. The Lord has given us everything that we need to suceed, now we just need to be diligent in hearkening to his counsel. I guess that is how life is. How much do we hearken to the words of the Lord or to his servants? To whom are we hearkening to in the daily events in our life? I love the happiness that comes when we are completely submerged in what is right.

J****** F** has expressed some fears about not being ready for Baptism, but as the spirit works upon her, she will be brought closer to Christ. We are hpiong for October.

Also with K********. his English is getting better, but it is still struggling. He has a great desire to follow Christ, and that we can work with.

We were able to get many investigators at church on Sunday. It was great. We had V***** and L**** come. They also refered us to one of their friends yesterday. I hpoe that we can help others accept the gospel and allow it to coompletely cahnge their life.

Sorry that I am writing so quickly. I only have about a minute, and their is a long line behind me. I am sorry. I love all of you and pray for you daily. Please keep praying for the people of England to open their hearts to the message of the restoration.

Elder Davies

No comments: