Current Mission Address

Mission Office Address
England Manchester Mission
Springwood, Ste G5
Booths Park, Knutsford, WA168QZ
ENGLAND

Current Physical Address
2 Golftyn Drive
Connah's Quay
WALES

Tuesday, May 19, 2009

April 9, 2009

Sorry to keep you waiting for a couple of days, but I will also be writing on Monday, so this one will have to be short. For all of you wondering minds, I have been moved to . . . Wales. It is the Chester Ward, which is in England, but we cover the part of the ward called Deeside, which is in Wales. So I would say that my mission experience is completing itself in a wonderful way. Wales seems really cool, and we have a lot of Welch ancestry, so that is really cool.

The first day has been crazy. Elder Parker and I have whitewashed this area, which means that neither one of us was serving here last transfer. The flat is big, and nice, but was in a state when we got there. I will tell you more about our adventures on Monday.

Elder Parker is really cool. He is from Las Vegas, and has been out on his mission for about 4 months. We are going to have a good time. We spent most of our time yesterday traveling, so that caused the wait for e-mails.

I left Burnley with sad feelings. I love my areas, but it is nice to move on. Things there are picking up, and things here could start picking up too. We just have to put our trust in the Lord.

I will tell you all about conference on Monday. I loved it too. Love you all,

Elder Davies

No comments: