Current Mission Address

Mission Office Address
England Manchester Mission
Springwood, Ste G5
Booths Park, Knutsford, WA168QZ
ENGLAND

Current Physical Address
2 Golftyn Drive
Connah's Quay
WALES

Saturday, February 14, 2009

February 4, 2009

We have had a good week. A lot more street pounding than usual, but that is good for us. Not as many outstanding experiences, but still a great week. We are going to climb Pendle Hill right now, and have to meet the other Elders really soon, so this will be a bit shorter. I will also be sending some pictures next week of the hike and some other fun moments we have had over the last couple of weeks. I sent a package last week, and I hope you got that, complete with my first memoroy card, so you can get some good pictures from my mission. I have a couple of questions.

We haven't had any new investigators lately, but we have been planting some seeds, and strengthening personal testimony. I love all of you. Please keep praying for us, and allowing the Lord to direct you in your lives. It is the secret to happiness! I love you all and look forward to hearing from you next week!

Loves,

Elder Davies

No comments: